We would like to say thank you to everyone who is making sacrifices during these challenging times to help out wherever needed. We must all lend support to one another to ensure the health and safety of our family and friends. The more that we can all pitch-in and do our part, the sooner that we can get back to do doing the things that we love. We will get through this. Together.
Effective May 8, fitness centers, theaters and entertainment venues can expand occupancy to 10 patrons or 50 percent of posted occupancy, whichever is greater. Licensed bars, breweries, wineries, clubs and restaurants will be able to open at their regular capacity but must separate all parties by 6 feet or serve a maximum of 10 patrons at once, whichever is greater. Social distancing is still being enforced and the health and safety of patrons remains of utmost importance. We encourage you to contact each business prior to your travels to receive information regarding any continued closures, cancellations, or restrictions that they have in place.
It is now more important than ever to support small businesses througout our community, as they are the heart of the travel and tourism industry. Click here to support small businesses downtown. Click here for Lake Lorraine, The Bridges at 57th, and more.
Activities to enjoy at home
Looking for some fun during your down-time? Enjoy 10 Sioux Falls coloring pages to print and have fun with! The coloring pages include major attractions and landmarks in Sioux Falls like Falls Park, Butterfly House & Aquarium, The Great Plains Zoo, and more!
If coloring isn't for you, try our digital puzzles! Puzzles are a great way to improve memory, improve mood, and lower stress levels!
Major Attraction Updates
- Butterfly House & Aquarium closed until further notice
- Denny Sanford PREMIER Center event updates
- Falls Park Visitor Information Center - now open
- Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum of Natural History - now open
- Lake Lorraine updates
- Midco Aquatic Center closed until further notice
- Old Courthouse Museum closed until further notice
- Pettigrew Home & Museum closed until further notice
- Sanford Pentagon event updates
- Stockyards Ag Experience closed until further notice
- Washington Pavilion - now open (limitations apply)
For other resources please see our COVID-19 Travel Information page.