W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds
The W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds is home to the Sioux Empire Fair. Hosting rodeos, fairs, concerts and festivals, conferences and more; the centrally located 180-acre grounds is perfect for large groups. The festival grounds on the Fairgrounds is approximately 600' x 800' and could be configured in a number of ways to accommodate several outdoor activities ranging from soccer/football to shooting sports or concerts.
- Armory Building – 8,500 sq. ft. (up to 550 people*)
- Expo Center, North Room – 30,000 sq. ft. (up to 2,000 people*)
- Expo Center, Center Room – 75,000 sq. ft.
- Expo Center, South Room – 45,000 sq. ft.
- Nordstrom-Johnson Building – 6,156 sq. ft. (up to 480 people*)