4th Annual Yogafest
The 4th Annual Yogafest is coming back to the Sioux Falls Convention Center for a morning of revitalization. In addition to having several experienced instructors offering a wide variety of classes, you can customize your schedule to best fit your interests!
All attendees will experience three classes. Attendees choose two 60 minute classes out of a possible eight options, and an initial Group Class with all attendees. Registration will begin at 7:30 AM. The first session will begin at 8 AM. and the last session begins at 10:40 AM.
This year, participants are encouraged to bring school supplies for donation to local public schools. We will also be taking a freewill donation for Kendra Brouwer.
7:30 AM - Registration
8:00 - 9:00 AM - All Attendees Group Class
- Heather Wilde (Wellness Collective)
9:00 - 9:20 AM - Break and visit with vendors
9:20 -10:20 AM - Fire Class
- Kyla Glatt (Great Life / Power Flow)
- Marie Mortensen (Sanford Wellness / Vinyasa Flow)
- Jacquelinee Provencio (Embody Yoga)
- Chris Coughlin (Form Fitness / Power Vinyasa)
10:20 - 10:40 AM - Break and visit with vendors
10:40 -11:40 AM - Earth/Water Class
- Diana Steven (Slow Flow Yoga)
- Cassandra Willet (Flow & Paddle / Candlelight Recovery)
- Alyssa Albrect & Tray Mendez (Root to Rise /Restorative Yoga)
- Breaking the Stress Cycle (Dakota Yoga)
Sioux Falls hosts festivals for enthusiasts of all sorts. Culture, food, music, hobbies—Sioux Falls is always celebrating something together.All Festivals