Saturday Morning Family Series Performance: Justin Roberts & the Not Ready for Naptime Players
Five-time GRAMMY-nominated children’s musician Justin Roberts has been creating the soundtrack to families’ lives for 25 years. Now, with his 16th full length album, Space Cadet, Justin’s rock journey goes interstellar with feel-good songs rooted in themes of inclusion, acceptance, and self-discovery. Inspired by his life as a new dad, Justin’s music offers feel-good fun for the whole family that’s unexpectedly intelligent and whimsical. justinrobertsmusic.com
Schedule for the morning includes:
- 10:00am Lawn Opens with Community Partner Activities
- 10:25am Yoga Warm-Up with Sanford FIT
- 10:30am Justin Roberts & the Not Ready for Naptime Players performance – show length is 45 minutes – 1 hour
Featured Community Activity Partners:
- Therapy Dogs International
- South Dakota Afterschool Network – STEM Activities
Thank you to our concert sponsor Kelly & Loc Nguyen, Therapy Dogs International Chapter 200 SD, and our season-wide sponsor Sanford Health.
The Levitt is an outdoor music venue that presents 50 FREE concerts every summer. Bring a lawn chair, some snacks, and family and friends to enjoy live music right here in Sioux Falls.