These are challenging times that we're all going through right now, and we need to support our businesses as best as we can given the current circumstances. Here are a few restaurants where you can get some great food to-go to feed your whole family.
These restaurants are offering the ability to order siganture items from their menu in large quantities so your whole family can enjoy them, or you can have leftovers for several days. Some are even offering take-and-bake meals for you to pick-up and bake at your convenience.
- Mama's Ladas – Take-and-bake
- Morrie's Steakhouse
- ODE to Food & Drinks – Take-and-bake
- Parker's Bistro
- Inca Mexican Restaurant – Order out 6 feet of burritos!
Don't forget about dessert! Grab a cake from Queen City Bakery... their only rule is that you wash your hands.
Looking for more options that are offering carryout or delivery service? Take a look at our list of restaurants and use the Carryout/Delivery filter.
Some feel good stories for you
- The Barrel House – Recently donated $10,000 to The Banquet to provide meals for kids while they are away from school.
- Granite City Food & Brewery – They are currently offering free meals that can be picked-up for school-aged children.
- Leonardo's Cafe – The cafe at the Washington Pavilion recently donated all of their perishable food items to The Banquet, as they are unable to use them with the facility being temporarily closed.
- Severance Brewing – With the outpouring of support from the community in trying to help out small businesses as much as possible, Severance sold more crowlers last week than they did the entire month of February.