What can we do for you?
Our team is made up of friendly, enthusiastic professionals committed to making your event the best ever. We offer all-encompassing service for your group's needs and are here to help you at every step along the way.
Is there a cost?
The majority of our services are free. A minimal cost is associated with our event servicing options. Please go to planning services for more information.
What does Experience Sioux Falls do?
Experience Sioux Falls (formerly the Sioux Falls Convention & Visitors Bureau) acts as an unbiased key to the city. We assist visitors, meeting, sports, and travel trade professionals to showcase what Sioux Falls can offer.
We do more than just book your event space including:
- Site selection and inspection
- Event and itinerary assistance
- Accommodation bids and arrangements
- Vendor contacts
- Professional registration assistance
- Promotional materials
- Preparation assistance
- Room block establishment for hotels
Most importantly, Experience Sioux Falls serves as the official point of contact for group sales professionals and can provide value-added extras.
What are some of the more specific services we can offer?
- Unbiased information about services and facilities in Sioux Falls
- Serve as a vast information database and a one-stop shop
- Act as a liaison between the planner and the community
- Help attendees maximize their free time through the creation of pre- and post-conference activities
- Provide hotel room counts and meeting space statistics
- Match properties to specific meeting/event requirements and budgets
- Help with on-site logistics, including registration and name badges
- Auxiliary services, such as production companies, catering and transportation
- Assistance with press releases and media assistance
- Site selection and site inspections/familiarization tours
- Housing bureau
- Speakers and entertainment opportunities
- Tours and city information
- Access to special venues
How does Experience Sioux Falls differ from a Chamber of Commerce?
A Chamber of Commerce focuses on improving the local economy by attracting new businesses to the city while promoting and supporting the existing businesses that are already members of the Chamber. Experience Sioux Falls focuses on boosting the local economy by bringing tourism business into the city while marketing and supporting the local hotels and meeting facilities.
We're happy to help. Just give us a call at 605.275.6060 or 800.333.2072, or contact us online.